Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm back from visting my mother

My mother is sick and I went to see her in MPLS - why I've been offline for 10 days. If you want to help me with getting back and forth or staying connected while I do - feel free to offer. She has advanced cancer amongst other life threatening conditions, and is facing chemo at 75. Or send her flowers - I can't. I'll give you the address for the nursing home where she's being strengthened prior to the beginning of the treatments.
I want her here with me and the kids.
She wants to come but they say she's not strong enough to make the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.