Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Thursday, August 7, 2008

[IN] Rhonda learned about her life on the 6 O'clock news

..."I feel like I should be telling everybody I'm sorry, and I didn't do anything"...

Correctional Officer's wife speaks out
WTHI, IN - 4 hours ag
Aug 6, 2008 03:34 PM

FEATURED VIDEO

ROCKVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) - He's accused of helping a convicted murderer escape from prison, now a Rockville Correctional Officer's wife is speaking out. Earlier this week, police arrested Scott Spitler Sr. for helping inmate Sarah Pender escape.
"I feel like I should be telling everybody I'm sorry, and I didn't do anything," said Rhonda Spitler, Scott's wife... I would just like to wonder what he was thinking, that he has lost everything he ever had, and for what?... He's embarrassed his family and I feel so ashamed and I feel so bad for those people that trusted him, cause he's let everybody down... I guess he can find out on the six o'clock news, just like I found out, that he'll be getting divorce papers here in a couple of days..."

FAMILY STATEMENT
On behalf of my family and I, I would like to start by saying that we are all very disappointed by Scott A. Spitler Sr. Not only did we not know about the events that have taken place, but we are all completely shocked by the details of his actions, and at this time we are not able to comment any further for the fact that she (Rhonda) has no information and she has not been contacted by the IDOC (Indiana Department of Corrections) or the Park(e) County Jail. Our family would like to apologize for Scotts actions, and we would like to apologize to all the people who are affected by this situation. Please keep us in your prayers to help us pull through this difficult time." [Full article here]

1 comment:

  1. Rhonda, I usually stick to domestic violence, but turning your world upside down in an instant is violent to your soul.

    You ARE in my prayers!

    Cloud

    ReplyDelete

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.