Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Monday, November 23, 2009

Oh happy day for battering cops - my computer is crashing


I'm smiling. Any one person can only do what they can do - until they can't. I haven't posted in a week because my computer is crashing (smashing) so I've been fighting it to keep it on and to try to get it to correctly transfer many gigabytes of officer-involved dv info onto disks. Sigh. My online time is limited and unpredictable - so I'm going from many hours a day down to minutes. I will see what I can do.
I have no regrets. I've done well.

5 comments:

  1. My computer has worked hard. It's done it's job well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cloud Writer, you are a shining light that, has helped so many like myself through the darkness.

    I am going to do everything in my power to help your sight and to get the word out.

    You have my upmost respect and love. There are so many more women who are victims and survivors of Domestic Violence caused by police officers.

    Because, of you, I am able to tell them about your support and your sight.

    God bless and much love,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Rosa. And I am relieved that there are voices, like your own, who refuse to stop trying to make things better and hold the guilty accountable. For all the victims who can't... you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi BTBW
    Always bad news when the ol' ticker starts to act up. Hope you get it fixed post-haste. Thanks for the visit to my blog and the support for my end of this whole cop matter. We need to reform it from all levels at once or we have no hope.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!!!

    God bless!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.