Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Thursday, November 25, 2010

[FL] Officer Olenchak's wife: "He's telling me how my life is going to be ruined ... If I report him he can't be a police officer anymore."

Davie Police Officer
Stephen Kenneth Olenchak

...Davie police recorded a cell phone conversation between Olenchak and the victim. During the tearful exchange, Olenchak apologizes and asks her to keep things secret. "Don't tell. You don't tell anybody. Don't tell anybody. Nobody has to know … And I promise I will spend the whole rest of my life making it up to you." Olenchak's wife told police he begged her not to go to the authorities. "He's telling me how my life is going to be ruined ... If I report him he can't be a police officer anymore. … He said just forget about this. He says make it go away"...


PREVIOUS POST:
[FL] Officer Olenchak accused of raping a FAMILY MEMBER next to his drugged "zombie" wife

FROM EARLIER THIS MONTH:

DAVIE POLICE OFFICER HEADING TO TRIAL ON RAPE CHARGES: Stephen Olenchak could get 30 years in prison if convicted
Sun Sentinel
By Susannah Bryan
November 15, 2010
[Excerpts]...[Davie Police Officer Stephen] Olenchak allegedly raped a female family member while his wife and 4-year-old son slept next to them in the same bed... Olenchak's trial is set to begin on Tuesday before Broward Circuit Judge Stanton Kaplan. If convicted of both counts of sexual battery, Olenchak could face up to 30 years in prison. Olenchak, 36, has pleaded not guilty. A 13-year veteran, he has been suspended without pay... Olenchak's wife and the alleged victim both say he drugged them that night... During the alleged sexual assault, Olenchak's wife got up and went to the bathroom but, the alleged victim said, "She was like a zombie." Four days later, she told Olenchak's wife what happened. On the day of his arrest, March 26, 2009, Davie police recorded a cell phone conversation between Olenchak and the victim. During the tearful exchange, Olenchak apologizes and asks her to keep things secret. "Don't tell. You don't tell anybody. Don't tell anybody. Nobody has to know … And I promise I will spend the whole rest of my life making it up to you." Olenchak's wife told police he begged her not to go to the authorities. "He's telling me how my life is going to be ruined ... If I report him he can't be a police officer anymore. … He said just forget about this. He says make it go away." In the conversation recorded by police, he told his wife: "It is like a nightmare, like I can't wake up. I just want a chance to make it better. I just want a chance to make it better." Olenchak's wife, who told police she used to call him her "perfect" Prince Charming, filed for divorce three weeks later... [Full article here]

WOMAN WHO ACCUSED DAVIE POLICE OFFICER OF RAPE TESTIFIES IN HIS TRIAL
Orlando Sentinel
By Robert Nolin
November 17, 2010
The long-haired, baby-faced woman furrowed her brow and stammered at times Wednesday as she described how a beloved family member and Davie police officer drugged and forced himself upon her while his wife and young son slept in the same bed ... The woman's searing account came during the start of trial for Stephen Olenchak, 36, who is charged with two counts of sexual battery for the March 22, 2009, assault on a female family member. A 13-year police veteran, Olenchak has been suspended without pay from his $74,000-a-year job ... Four days later the woman told [Mrs.=] Olenchak what had happened. She delayed telling anyone about it, she said, because "I was confused. I didn't know what would happen to my life." The woman said she listened in on a phone conversation between the Olenchaks. "He said, 'I'm so sorry I did this. Please, please forgive me,'" she recounted. Both women later taped more phone calls with Olenchak in which he incriminated himself further, the young woman testified. He was arrested March 26, 2009... [Full article here]
[police officer involved domestic violence oidv intimate partner violence (IPV) abuse law enforcement public safety florida state poison child abuse incest family sex rape rapist asshole]

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 17, 2013

    Guilty, guilty, guilty, now he has 10 years to pay for his dasterdly deed. Good riddance!

    ReplyDelete

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.