Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Saturday, February 4, 2012

[FL] Hunter Kelli Naffziger (Stenhouse)'s ex-cop estranged husband sentenced to life for killing her

Hunter Kelli Naffziger (Stenhouse) 

PREVIOUS POST:
[FL] Hunter Kelli Stenhouse killed by her ex-police officer estranged husband - ...[Former Bay Pines VA Police Officer Myron] Stenhouse, shot his estranged wife, Hunter Stenhouse, to death at his house... Hunter Stenhouse had moved out of the house about six months ago, and she and her husband were getting a divorce and sharing custody of their daughter... 


PINELLAS JURY CONVICTS ST. PETERSBURG MAN OF MURDER IN DEATH OF ESTRANGED WIFE
Tampabay.com
By Kameel Stanley
Friday, February 3, 2012
[Excerpts] A jury on Thursday convicted a St. Petersburg man of first-degree murder in the shooting death of his estranged wife nearly three years ago. Pinellas-Pasco Circuit Judge Philip J. Federico immediately sentenced [Former Bay Pines VA Police Officer] Myron Stenhouse, 48, to life in prison. Hunter Kelli Stenhouse, 35, was found dead inside her husband's home on June 19, 2009... Prosecutors suggested Myron Stenhouse had staged the scene... Myron Stenhouse did not take the stand. The jury deliberated for about an hour. The couple's child, now 3, is in the care of her mother's relatives. [Full article here]



FACEBOOK GROUP: 
In Memory of Kelli Naffziger Stenhouse - On June 19, 2009 Kelli was killed by her estranged husband while bringing her 14 month old daughter for a visit. Nobody knows why he did this to her. She will be greatly missed...

... Everywhere we went people would ask if we were sisters. There were plans for Disney with Sydney, 2 houses sharing 10 acres with horses, a cow and dogs. I see her and hear her voice everyday and I miss her greatly...

...Kelli was like a sister to me for 23 years, growing up we were always together. We have remained extremely close over all these years (even with all the miles between us) we grew closer as we had children. She was so PROUD to be a MOM and that was EVERYTHING to her. Her precious Sydney will never get the chance to know how much her mother loved her... I am so angry that he stole that from Sydney... I miss her so much already. I keep waiting for her to text or to call me. I still can't believe that she is gone!! I love you Kelli. Goodbye my friend until we meet again...

...I knew Kelli as Hunter. We were classmates at Florida Career College. She would have her daughter there sometimes and she was over-the-top crazy about showing off Sydney. You just saw that sparkle in her eyes when she held that baby girl. She was just as amazing as a friend as a mother...

...Hunter was a beautiful woman who had no problems expressing her opinions. I admired that about her. Hunter made me a better person! Sydney if you ever read this your mama was an amazing woman... I hope you grow up to be just like her. SHE LOVED YOU SO MUCH!!! God Bless you Hunter! Thanks for stepping through my life, even if it was for a short time, you will be incredibly missed...

...I was so caught up in my life tht I didnt see this tradigy comming and now kelli will live on through me. I love u jo wherever u r! Kelli we have alot to sit down and talk about! Il see u in heaven!!!...

...Verdict - first degree murder, GUILTY! Life in prison...

...Without the possibility of parole...

[police officer involved domestic violence oidv intimate partner violence ipv abuse law enforcement public safety lethal fatality fatalities murder staged florida state politics veterans administration]

11 comments:

  1. I hope he rots in hell

    ReplyDelete
  2. when she was just a girl...she expected the world but it flew away from her reach, so she ran away in her sleep and dreamed of paradise ...everytime she closed her eyes....in the night the stormy night away she'd fly

    Miss You Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to school with this douche back in Maryland. I lived not too far from him and he was a real piece of crap all the years that I knew him. He was a bully and a troublemaker and someone that I definitely avoided the best I could.

    To think that he ended up with a badge at one point is mind-blowing.

    My condolences to the family of this poor young woman that unfortunately crossed this shithead's path.

    I hope he gets shanked in prison.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also went to Jr high school with this prick. I found this by chance because I wondered whatever happened to the jerk in detention with all the bad energy. I guess I found out. I chose to go to an alternative highs school in MD instead of the one my siblings attended; all because of him. I never saw him again and was thankful for it. I also can't believe he ever carried a badge. My condolences to Hunter's family. I'm in shock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dated the "Very Angry" person in the past. He was soooo jealous of every man. He would always pick fights with every man. He was a bully. I barely made it out of that relationship without him hurting me, Thank God! I am soooooo sorry to hear that he killed this beautiful young lady and hurt sooo many people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousMay 22, 2014

    I WANT EVERYBODY TO KNOW THAT I KEEP TRACK OF HIS SORRY ASS AND HOPE TO CLICK ON HIS NAME AND FIND THAT HE HAS DIED.I STILL TO THIS DAY CRY OVER HER AND MISS HER.SHE WAS SO AWESOME.SHE NEVER FORGOT ANYTHING I EVER DID OR SAID IT WAS CRAZY...LOL.UPDATE. HES SITTING PRETTY IN PRISON AND HIS BODY IS GOING DOWN HILL THE BIG GUY ISNT SO BIG ANYMORE.LOSING ALOT OF WGHT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJune 16, 2017

    Thinking of you today my friend. You will always be missed. Wondering how Sydney is doing..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just thinking Of her today.A very cool young lady.I cant believe that A hole.In front of her daughter none the less.She was such a nice person.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cant believe its 11 years.R I P.It was a joy to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I went to Kenwood with him. He was a very volatile, unhappy person and likely has remained that way through life. This poor woman and this poor orphaned child. I'm not surprised it took him so long to find a woman who would put up with him. It's all about his attitude. I hope he dies in prison. He richly deserves it - he killed this girl and orphaned a child. For shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does anyone know how Sydney is?

      Delete

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.